Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Before and After

Well, I am finally getting around to posting pictures of our recent painting project!!!! The color choices for the study was Cavern Moss, Grape Leaves and Princess Ivory. Stephen and I loved working on this project together from start to finish!!!!



Before.

Very plain indeed!

Mirror Art

Very White.


My Darling help tape around the windows

Tape Art

Putting on the last coat of paint!!!!


After.

Ahhh...color!



We love these colors!!!


Now which room to paint next.......

~K~

5 comments:

  1. The room looks beautiful!! I LOVE THE COLOR!!!The two of you are so creative... I would have never thought of painting a wall darker than the others!!!
    Love ya~
    Mumzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow That is so neat!! I love the colors! They so nice! I can't wait to see what you two paint next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. COLOR!!!! A niece after my own heart! :) It's beautiful guys!! the color of 'life' and a very studious color too! Great job! Love you!
    Auntie B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are your SNOW pictures????
    Love ya,
    Mumzie

    ReplyDelete